Aspire Institute of Professional Studies is registered under Indian Companies Act, 1956. The terms ‘Aspire’, 'Aspire Institute of Professional Studies Pvt. Ltd.' or 'us', ‘our’ or 'we' refers to the owners of the website whose corporate office is at 11/5B, Param Tower, Pusa Road, New Delhi – 110005.
- By accessing the Site or Service and/or by clicking "I agree", you agree voluntarily to be bound by these Terms. “User” or “You” means any person who access or avail this site of the Company for the purpose of viewing information, or registering yourself as a – site visitor, learning centre, a master franchise, or any other, and includes other persons jointly participating in using the site / application of the Company.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- To become a certified professional, you need to clear examination, and Aspire Institute of Professional Studies will only support you for the course completion by way of courseware, examination and certification through its learning centres.
- In no way does Aspire Institute of Professional Studies guarantees a successful career post completion of the course as performance varies from individual to individual. Thus, Aspire Institute of Professional Studies is indemnified with regard to the post course job and business prospects of users.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable in any way whatsoever. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
- Aspire retains the right, at its sole discretion, to deny service or use of the Site or an account to anyone at any time and for any reason. While we use reasonable efforts to keep the Site and your account accessible, the Site and/or your account may be unavailable from time to time. You understand and agree that there may be interruptions in service or events, Site access or access to your account due to circumstances both within our control (e.g., routine maintenance) and outside of our control.
- The use of the login account on Aspire website and App are governed by and constitutes acceptance of terms and conditions set by Aspire.
- Aspire reserves the right to amend and / or cancel the login account at its sole discretion without prior notice.
- The login account is the property of Aspire.
- In case of dispute the decision of Aspire will be final.
- You may only create and hold one account on the Site for your centre’s / organisation’s use and must register including but not limited to, by use of a credit card/debit card, net banking, Paytm, Buddy, PayPal, etc, in accordance to the required subscription.
- You are responsible for updating and correcting information you have submitted to create or maintain your account. As part of your account settings, you have the option to save or edit your centre’s / organisation’s information. You understand and agree that Aspire shall have no responsibility for any incident arising out of, or related to, your account settings. You must safeguard your password and supervise the use of your account. You are solely responsible for maintaining the security of your account and maintaining settings that reflect your preferences. We will assume that anyone using the Site or transacting through your account is you. You agree that you are solely responsible for any activity that occurs under your account.
- Student Information can be saved, edited and updated by the centre. However, the right to ‘delete’ student entries are reserved with Aspire.
- Per Centre only one account is valid. It is non-transferable
- Centres belonging to same organisation cannot be clubbed.
- You may only create and hold one account on the Site for your personal use and must register including but not limited to, by use of a credit card/debit card, net banking, paytm, buddy, paypal, etc, in accordance to the required subscription. You are responsible for updating and correcting information you have submitted to create or maintain your account. As part of your account settings, you have the option to: (a) save, edit or delete your personal information; and (b) opt-out of persistent login. You understand and agree that Aspire shall have no responsibility for any incident arising out of, or related to, your account settings. You must safeguard your password and supervise the use of your account. You are solely responsible for maintaining the security of your account and maintaining settings that reflect your preferences. We will assume that anyone using the Site or transacting through your account is you. You agree that you are solely responsible for any activity that occurs under your account.
- One Account will valid to one student only. It is non-transferable
Aspire accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, select Debit Cards. In certain cases, specifically with regard to particular products/ services, you might be required to provide Your credit or debit card details to the approved payment gateways while making the payment. In this regard, you agree to provide correct and accurate credit/ debit card details to the approved payment gateways for availing Services on the Website. You shall not use the credit/ debit card which is not lawfully owned by You, i.e. in any transaction, you must use Your own credit/ debit card. The information provided by You will not be utilized or shared with any third party unless required in relation to fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. You will be solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of Your credit/ debit card details. Aspire Institute of Professional Studies Pvt. Ltd. expressly disclaims all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorized use of Your credit/ debit card. Whosoever is buying from Aspire acts as the training providing company. When you purchase a seat for a training, Aspire (a brand of Aspire Institute of Professional Studies Pvt. Ltd.) will be handling the transaction and collecting payment for itself.
If you do not receive a confirmation number (in the form of a confirmation page or email) after submitting payment information, or if you experience an error message or service interruption after submitting payment information, it is your responsibility to confirm the same form your booking history or with the Customer Service Department whether or not your order has been placed. Only you may be aware of any problems that may occur during the purchase process. Aspire Institute of Professional Studies Pvt. Ltd. will not be responsible for losses (monetary or otherwise) if you assume that an order was not placed because you failed to receive confirmation.
Cancellation by Aspire Institute of Professional Studies Pvt. Ltd.: There may be certain purchase orders that Aspire is unable to accept and must cancel. Aspire reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason whatsoever. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include, without limitation, non-availability of the product or quantities ordered by you, non- availability of the service, inaccuracies or errors in pricing information, or problems identified by Aspire Institute of Professional Studies Pvt. Ltd.'s credit and fraud avoidance department. Aspire Institute of Professional Studies Pvt. Ltd. may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. Aspire will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order.
Refund Policy - If your order is cancelled after your credit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in your credit card account within 10 working days. A promo code, once used shall not be refunded in case of cancellation of order either by Customer or Aspire.
Cancellation by the User: In case of requests for order cancellations, Aspire Institute of Professional Studies Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations for any reason whatsoever. Aspire will not be able to cancel orders that have already been processed. Aspire has the full right to decide whether an order has been processed or not. You agree not to dispute the decision made by Aspire, and accept Aspire's decision regarding the cancellation.
Refund Policy As part of usual business practice, if Aspire receives a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed/ approved by Aspire, Aspire shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount to you within a reasonable period of time. Aspire reserves the right to cancel any orders that classify as 'Bulk Order' as determined by Aspire as per certain criteria. Any Aspire cash or Promo Code used for placing the 'Bulk Order' will not be refunded as per this cancellation policy. An order can be classified as 'Bulk Order' if it meets with the below mentioned criteria, which may not be exhaustive, viz:
- Services ordered are not for self-consumption but for commercial resale
- Invalid information given in details
- Any malpractice used to place the order
Aspire shall have no liability to you for any interruption or delay, to access the Site or Mobile apps, course ware or classes irrespective of the cause.
The Agreement shall be governed by the Laws of India. The Courts of law at Delhi/New Delhi shall only have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising under this agreement.
- In no event shall Aspire, its subsidiaries or affiliates or any of their respective employees, officers, directors, agents, merchants, learning centres, franchisees, partners, third-party content providers or licensors, or any of their officers, directors, employees or agents, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, lost profit, lost business, or punitive damages arising out of, related to, or in connection with any of the following:
- Your use of the site, the content, user content, including, without limitation, any personal information, and any other information either contained in the site or submitted by you to the site;
- Your inability to use the site;
- Modification or removal of content submitted on the site;
- The Institution/Merchant/Learning Centre products or services and other available programs accessible or available through the site;
- Any improper use of information you provide to the site, including, without limitation, any personal information.
- In no event will Aspire’s liability in connection with an Institution/Merchant product or services and other available programs exceed the amounts paid for the applicable voucher, product or service.
- Total aggregate liability arising out of, related to, or in connection with (a)-(f) above shall not exceed the amounts paid by you during the six months preceding the bringing of any claim. You agree that any cause of action arising out of, related to, or in connection with (a)-(f) above must commence within 6 months after the cause of action accrues, or the cause of action is permanently barred. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, all or a portion of the above limitation may not apply to you.
If you need help regarding your order or any other issue, the best in the company is available. We guarantee a response time of one working day and you can reach our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Aspire and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website, you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Aspire. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Aspire takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.